This document details the DECK DELUXE product warranty
The warranty applies to defective auctions. If the product is no longer in production and / or available, similar products will be offered or the refund voucher valid for the purchase of other Timby products will be agreed in the following ways, based on the value of the defective auctions in the purchase invoice.
The customer who purchased directly from TIMBY is required to send a certified e-mail or registered letter to TIMBY within 8 days from the moment he has ascertained the defect which is the subject of the complaint. The warranty does not cover damage or modifications to the product resulting from normal wear and tear or from negligence or inexperience in the installation, use and cleaning of the products.
The indication of the purchase invoice with a description of the alleged defect must be attached. The warranty is valid with the following conditions and limitations:
1- OBJECT OF THE WARRANTY: the WARRANTY is limited to the DETACHMENT of the ASA film from the heart of the floor in excess of 10% of the surface of the DECK board.
Domestic and commercial wear.
The upper ASA layer of the floor is guaranteed by TIMBY under normal use conditions for 10 years from the date of purchase. The upper layer is defined as the film that gives color to the deck placed on top of the composite structure.
The reduction of gloss in gloss and surface scratches are not considered damage as they are related to wear. A finish that becomes dull can be corrected with special floor maintenance waxes.
This warranty is not transferable to any third party but is only valid for the original purchaser. The labor costs for the replacement of the rods are borne by the buyer.
TIMBY company excludes any application of said contractual and legal guarantees:
- for damage due to adhesives, scratches, punctures, cuts, pressure on the legs of tables and chairs, burns, and all possible improper use of the floor.
- for damage due to rollerballs, animals, sports equipment such as clubs or football shoes, golf shoes, etc ...
-for cases in which the product comes into contact with water due to broken pipes, flooding or other random events.
- for downgraded or on sale Products
- for improper use of the floor, which is for external use and is not structural.
- - for unpaid Products in their entirety
- - for apparent defects not reported before or during the installation of the corresponding Products
- - for voluntary damage or damage caused by normal wear and tear, negligence, incorrect storage, accident, accidental fact or force majeure
- - in case of installation, use or storage of the Products that does not comply with the TIMBY recommendations attached to the Products and indicated on our price list, installation instructions, product sheet.
- - in case of insufficient maintenance
- - in case of different appearance compared to samples that have not undergone the same exposure to UV rays (patina)
- - in the event that the product has been modified and / or repaired by you or by unauthorized third parties, except for light repairs in the context of maintenance
- - in case of wear due to punching and degradation of the finishing layer (paint, oil, tint, etc.) linked to the use of the room The guarantee does not apply to accessory elements such as clips and substructure strips.
The guarantee does not apply to manufacturing defects that must be ascertained before installation.2 - TERMS of the guarantee
The first purchaser must report the alleged defect to Timby by registered letter with return receipt or certified e-mail. Timby reserves the right to have the places inspected and the product viewed by its representatives.
The warranty is not transferable to third parties but is only valid for the original purchaser.
The guarantee relates to the number of defective elements, all labor costs for the replacement of the rods are excluded, which are borne by the buyer. Additional costs are also excluded.
If the product is no longer in production or a similar product is not available, a voucher is given for the purchase of Timby products.
The guarantee, if the required conditions are met, operates in the following way
** within 2 years of purchase, supply to replace defective auctions or voucher equal to 80 % of the product value (excluding VAT) to be used for the purchase of Timby products
** from 3 to 5 years from purchase, supply in replacement of defective auctions or voucher equal to 50 % of the value of the product (excluding VAT) to be used for the purchase of Timby products
** from 6 to 10 years from purchase, supply to replace defective auctions or voucher equal to 20 % of the value of the product (excluding VAT) to be used for the purchase of Timby products